The price of holidays

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Squeezy 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Do you think the price of holidays is outrageous? Does it annoy you the way companies put up their prices in the summer holidays?

Maybe you can,t afford to take your holiday during the school holidays and regularly take your family holidays in term time because it,s so much cheaper. Have you got into trouble because of this?

Have you ever applied to leave during term time for a holiday because of the increase in prices? Did the school agree to your request?

I personally think the cost of holidays in the school holidays is criminal. The way companies put up their prices during July and August is just unbeleivable. I don,t know how some people can afford to take their kids on holiday at this time.

In order for us to take our yearly family holiday we look around for the cheapest self cattering holidays we can find. We then save up and pay a bit off each month. We could never afford to go abroad even if we wanted too.

What do you think?

We haven’t been on holiday snce we had our youngest, but yes – it is sooo expensive!

Even holidays in britain, the amount they bump the prices up by in peak season is crazy. I wouldn’t mind taking myeldest out of school ,as long as he wasnt missing anything important.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!