Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » The weekend

The weekend

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

So what did everyone get up to this weekend? Me and the hubby took the kids out for an afternoon pub lunch. A pity the weather wasn’t too great, but it is still nice to get out of the house for a few hours and take a break from the cooking!

bab

Hi Sally 🙂

My son was off to a birthday party over the weekend so I had a couple of hours rest, shame the other one couldn’t go too! Was hoping to get out and about but the weather wasn’t all that great – still waiting for summer to arrive!

Other than that, just preparing for the older one to go back to school. One more year and they other one will be off, too. Starting to feel old just thinking about it!

bab

I am meeting up with an old friend this weekend and cant wait! I havent met up with her for over a year, yet she is still one of my closest frinds. Dont you think it is odd how we can be so close to some people yet not see them as often as we would like?

It’s my brithday tomorrow, so I will be going out somewhere celebrating. :coolsmile:

Happy Birthday Sparkle!! Hope you are up to something fun for your birthday.

Friday Night – My husband and I went out to dinner with an old room mate of mine. We enjoyed a huge meal of Greek Food…yummy.
    Saturday – Watching the US Open, anyone else watching??

Happy birthday Sparkle. It,s my sons birthday today too!! What a coincidence. He,s 20. So we are all going over to my parents for a family get together. I hope you have a lovely day. 🙂

Thanks for the birthday wishes. My partner is taking me out for a nice meal at 5pm, and later on we will be having a few drinks and going down to my mums for a bit to open presents. 🙂

Hey sparkle I hope you had a great birthday – you nursing a hangover today?!

Unfortunately I was Sally, but today I am fine. 🙂

ha the worst thing about birthdays is ‘the morning after’ – glad you are feeling better now sparkle

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!