The worst thing you ever did as a child

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat The worst thing you ever did as a child

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  ElizabethI 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

What was the worst thing you ever did as a child?

I think one of the worst things I ever did was when I was about 6 years old. I had been watching a programe with my brother about harpooning whales. We had a couple of goldfish at the time, so I thought I,d give it a go. Yes thats right. I actually went into the kitchen, picked up the poor goldfish and harpooned it with a pin!!! What a hateful child I was!! But I was only 6 lol.

What did you do? And was it as evil as that?? *eeek* 😉

^^OMG – poor fishie!!! :bug:

I don’t think anything I ever did can top that!! 😆

^^OMG – poor fishie!!! :bug:

I don’t think anything I ever did can top that!! 😆

😆 I know Squeezy it was awful of me wasn,t it? But hey in my defence I was only 6 .I don,t make a habit of doing things that evil lol. 😆

I,ve just thought of something else I did. I was about 13 I suppose.

I had a friend to stay for the weekend. Trouble is we fell out over something and I got so cross with her I chucked my wooden hairbrush at her and it hit her on the head!! She burst into tears and wanted to go home lol. Can,t say I blame her really. 😆

Come on you lot, you can,t all be as pure as the driven snow. There must be some meany things you did when you were kids? Or is it just me who was the devil child lol. 😆

I pulled my dogs whiskers off when I was 3 I was too young to remember but im told my poor dog just sat there and let me.

Ouch! Maybe we need to rename this community sadistic forum! I don’t think I have ever tortured an animal before! I do remember playing in the back garden with a broom when I was younger. I would throw it around as though it was a javelin. Unfortunately on one of my lunges I threw it through the porch window. It’s OK though as I blamed it on my brother!!

Ouch! Maybe we need to rename this community sadistic forum! I don’t think I have ever tortured an animal before! I do remember playing in the back garden with a broom when I was younger. I would throw it around as though it was a javelin. Unfortunately on one of my lunges I threw it through the porch window. It’s OK though as I blamed it on my brother!!

Well it wasn,t exactly torture Carol. It was all over in a few seconds. 😆
    I shouldn,t laugh really should I? Poor little fishie. 😉

:red:
    I remenber the most awful thing i did as a child was to get my brother 3 years younger than me in trouble with our mum…as he could do no wrong in her eyes. I spread butter all over the face flannel and blamed him. I cannot remember how old i was then, my brother is now 43 and still lives at home , and yes he cannot do anything wrong in my mums eyes….very sad i think.

How silly and childish is that??

I went to parochial school. One day, one of my classmates came in and announced that there was no Santa Clause. Most of the class went into an uproar, and a huge debate ensued. I just sat in the back of the room and thought to myself “yeah, that makes sense.”

I was a cautious child, and knew that it didn’t go over well when I told my parents they were wrong about something, so when I got home I asked my mother what would happen if I didn’t believe in Santa Clause anymore. She said he wouldn’t bring me any more presents, and asked me if I still believed. Of course I told her yes. I also knew that if I ever told anybody that I knew there wasn’t a Santa Clause, she’d find out and I wouldn’t get any more presents from Santa (and all the toys were always marked “from Santa” whereas everything else was socks, underwear, and other non-fun stuff). I knew I had to go along with the Santa story until my parents told me differently.

The next day, the kids at school were still debating the Santa thing. At recess, one of the nuns was walking a boy from my class and me around the playground. He was perplexed about whether or not Santa was real. First he asked the nun “Do you believe in Santa?” She said she did.

Then he asked me “Do you believe in Santa?” Keeping my secret, I told him I did.

He said “But you don’t ever SEE Santa…”

I pointed my head at him and looked at the nun out of the corner of my eye (where she couldn’t see me looking at her) and replied to my classmate “You can’t see God either, but He exists, right?” That nun looked extremely consternated.

I think that was the meanest prank I pulled as a kid, but my mother would disagree.

At the end of my eighth grade year, my mother asked me to sit down at the table with her and my father because there was something very important they had to discuss. Once I sat down, she said “There’s something you need to know before you go to high school. There is no Santa Clause.”

I said “I know.”

She exclaimed “What?!?!” and wanted to know why I didn’t tell her earlier.

I reminded her of the conversation when I’d asked what would happen if I didn’t believe (she’d totally forgotten), and told her “of course I told you I still believed; all the good presents were from Santa.”

Dad busrt out laughing so hard he cried, while my mother threw a complete fit. Dad said it was the funniest thing he’d ever heard, while she complained about years of having to stay up until midnight to put the presents under the tree. She declared it the meanest thing I’d ever done, and refused to talk to me for a week. I didn’t mind, because if she wouldn’t talk to me, she couldn’t yell at me either.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!