The Year 3000: Time

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat The Year 3000: Time

This topic contains 8 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  cassandra 1 month ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

This is a completely random thread, but bear with me:

One day earth will be in the year 3000. We are on a spinning ball that never stops spinning. We are already in the 2000’s. Jesus was born 2000 years ago. Time isn’t stopping. We already have computers and vast technology, including space technology. However, I think the future human race will be more in touch with nature in 3000. Things won’t be so complex, in terms of computers. Life will be more simple and the human race will look after earth.

Don’t forget earth is an anagram of heart: I think that speaks for itself. Earth is a beautiful planet and the year 3000 we won’t be destroyed. Because of what the human race does today to protect those future people.

Your contribution to this subject welcome!

And 8 billion trees will help those future generations. I am joining in the fight to save our planet. Do Google 8 billion trees.

Again this seems like spam but the tree movement will help our closer generations too. Let us heal the world before it’s too late.

That’s good Kitty. We need to do what we can. My approach is to start by doing what I can in the garden. Ok only one medium tree but I have several little ones too and it is a tiny garden. I think everyone with the space should help as they can. I feel we need to integrate with nature as well as keeping those forests that still exist.

1 member liked this post:

I think there are two options for the year 3000. Either men have wiped each other out with sickness and war.

Or they have learned to stop reproducing at crazy rates , stopped trying to over extend life and have learned to return to a more natural way of life accepting things as they come.

Either way I wont be here..

Even though I won’t be here in the year 3000, I do know the earth and the human race won’t be destroyed. Not to sound religious, but God won’t allow his world to be destroyed. He will bring his men and women to fight those evil: fight those that want to waste God’s paradise. God has his own brand of justice.

Even those without a religion will fight evil. The human race will never be destroyed. I am sure of it: and I don’t know why.

Even though I won’t be here in the year 3000, I do know the earth and the human race won’t be destroyed. Not to sound religious, but God won’t allow his world to be destroyed. He will bring his men and women to fight those evil: fight those that want to waste God’s paradise. God has his own brand of justice.

Even those without a religion will fight evil. The human race will never be destroyed. I am sure of it: and I don’t know why.

How nice that you have that faith. Sadly you only have to look around to see that it is happening at some point the see saw of disaster will reach tipping point and it will be an inevitable downward slide from then.

Everyone will fight to survive thats human nature but if the critical point is reached the is nothing anyone can do.

Id love to be wrong Id love some omnipotant being to reach down and sort it all out but I dont think thats going to happen.

I see your point. It is rather religious and seems a flight of fancy to think there is a God who will help. But I suppose there is no harm in having faith. Still, I do realize the destruction those in power are putting the earth and human race through.

There has always been evil in the world. There has always been those in power who try to destroy us and the planet. The fact that evil gets in power is disturbing. These companies responsible for destroying the rainforests are angry at this man for his 8 billion trees campaign: the companies only care about profit. They would happily leave earth with no rainforests at all.

I realize this seems a change of topic, but I feel it’s relevant.

1 member liked this post:

I’m glad we’re on the same page, cassandra! I definitely like reading your points-of-view. So much happens in the world and there are so many opinions. I am glad we tend to agree on a lot of things. I do care about the world and the rainforests and wildlife. This planet is home to everyone: and we must treasure that. I don’t mean that as a gimmick, though: I’ve always loved earth and always try to look after the environment. Whether through recycling or reducing my carbon footprint.

I think we can ALL save earth.

I definitely do my part to reduce my carbon footprint . I  try to buy my fruit and vegetables from local producers including using farm shops and local egg producers.

I try to reduce my power usage too my house is entirely powered with LED lights that use less than 1 standard old-fashioned bulb and all of the equipment in my house is a eco-friendly low wattage types.

in the past couple of years we have done our very best to reduce our plastic use as well.

I don’t fly for pleasure and only ever fly if it’s absolutely necessary.

So in all these ways I do my best to preserve the earth , when we walk when we visit nature reserves and beaches my motto is always… take nothing but photographs leave nothing but footprints.

if only more people thought this way a lot of problems we see would be solved. I am always baffled how someone can walk miles with a full up water bottle and it once it’s empty they discarded it into the nearest bush or river.

I don’t think these things will be enough to save our earth but it might keep it going for a little bit longer and I think that’s the best we can hope for.

• This reply was modified 1 month ago by  cassandra.
    2 users liked this post:
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!