Their hospitality is beyond what I've expected

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Love & Relationships Their hospitality is beyond what I've expected

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SpinningJen SpinningJen 6 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Filipinos are one of the happiest people I’ve ever known. Just last week, I’ve visited my Filipina girlfriend I met in a foreign dating live. Man, their hospitality is beyond what I’ve expected. They treated me like I’m a part of their family already. They are so accommodating and considerate. I have so much respect with their culture and that made me fell in love with my girlfriend more. So for guys out there, you should also do the same, visit that country and fall in love with its pride!

I have travelled a lot in my life. I have never been to the Phillipines, though. There are beautiful countries and many are hospitible. I find the Swedish very polite. I had an old friend who had a parent from Croatia. He was fluent in the language and got along very well with his grandmothere there.

As I’ve said, I’ve travelled far and wide. I’ve been to Greece, Spain, Lanzarote and Ireland. I’ve also been to Wales and around Britain. It’s a wondeful world.

I try to stay with English speaking countries.

I would say Canadians and also the British folk are very nice and hospitable.

I have travelled a lot in my life. I have never been to the Phillipines, though. There are beautiful countries and many are hospitible. I find the Swedish very polite. I had an old friend who had a parent from Croatia. He was fluent in the language and got along very well with his grandmothere there. As I’ve said, I’ve travelled far and wide. I’ve been to Greece, Spain, Lanzarote and Ireland. I’ve also been to Wales and around Britain. It’s a wondeful world.

You should also visit Philippines, the people are amazing. Trust me, you’ll be grateful right after visiting that Asian country.

I try to stay with English speaking countries.

It does not worry me Rhonda.

I have not travelled that much, but, in my experience, it is being streetwise that counts. With work, I often visited people in the Uk who did not speak English (many Asian, and other, wives don’t speak English and their husbands were often at work). There was no occasion when we failed to communicate, although it was sometimes difficult. Understanding the local culture helps greatly. By culture, this is not only race and country. There are places in the Uk I wouldn’t go alone, at least at night, and, unless things have changed, from what I understand, there are in your city too! My view is that people are people, there are good and bad everywhere, and it does not take understanding the language to spot trouble. It often happens before any verbal contact. There is also a saying – ‘Better the devil you know than the friend who stabs you in the back’.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!