Thinking about spring clothes

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Thinking about spring clothes

This topic contains 45 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Rhonda333 1 year, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)
  • Author

Didn’t realize you were so tall Jen. I can’t really wear women’s tall sizes because the waist is too low. How about you?

Hi Rhonda, I think after the recent deluge that shows no signs of going away, I think swimwear is definitely the way to go. All those pretty new Spring clothes will stay in my wardrobe lol , I shall just wear a swim suit all day !

Didn’t realize you were so tall Jen. I can’t really wear women’s tall sizes because the waist is too low. How about you?

I generally find regular sizes to fit, but like clothes to fit well so I mostly try on before I buy. With skirts or jeans I prefer them on the shorter side anyway. That is one reason why I look online then buy in the shop.

I am not tall and do try on clothing in the shop. I don’t buy much clothing online. Although I have done so in the past. I am going shopping on Saturday and will splash out. But NO JEANS. Anyhow, it is best to start buying for spring now, as all the stock will be gone before you know it. Happy shopping!

i never buy clothes online. i get at local speciality stores after try on and see appearance in full length mirrors. always in high heels , of course

Hi, I do a lot of shopping online but read the reviews about sizing etc first, I have not had a problem so far a perfect size 12 always seems to fit.

I’m like Jen, really prefer skirts an dresses to be a little short rather that long. Only in pants an blouses do I go for tall- an then many of the pants are too low waisted

I am with you there short dresses and skirts for me too, love to show off my legs.

well yes, me too mikki

That is one advantage over men that we have, they only get their pins out in the Summer, whereas we can show ours any time we like.

and they are so attractively packages in nylon.

I hope mine are at least.

Well Marlene Detrick said “Legs are the last thing to go”. Good luck

Good I can live with that.

They are my best feature, so I can too!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 46 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!