Thumbs up

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 year, 11 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I like the thumbs up-ing we can do on peoples posts in other forums, is there a chance of having it on here?

Would that be similar to the “like” button on facebook Cherry….

The very one. 🙂

Yes I like that as well 🙂 I also like the ‘poke ya tongue out’ as well

I like the rolling on the floor one :cheese:

I like the rolling on the floor one :cheese:

Me to & roll eye one, Oh geez I love em all lol

I don’t think this is possible with the software we use here. I can look into it, though.

I would fear that instead of encouraging good replies and discussions we’d just see a lot of interesting ‘one post’ threads with a lot of ‘likes’ but no real conversation.

Thoughts?

Ja, that did cross my mind; it’s tough getting a thread going at the best of times lol

I don’t think this is possible with the software we use here. I can look into it, though.

I would fear that instead of encouraging good replies and discussions we’d just see a lot of interesting ‘one post’ threads with a lot of ‘likes’ but no real conversation.

Thoughts?

I don’t think so.

I use another website where they have a great choice of emojis! Some are rather humorous. I am not too bothered whether we have those on here. Still, emojis do make getting the message across more creative!

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!