Times of my posts?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 year, 5 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I see when I post that the time of the post is incorrect when it comes up. It is 4 hours in advance. I am on Eastern Daylight Savings Time right now. Just wondering if there is a setting that I can fix this with and where can I find it?

1 member liked this post:

Gin,  i just checked my post and show correct time. i in taiwan so 13 hours ahead of your time zone.

btw you are beautiful. redhead girls are so hot to me.

Gin, i just checked my post and show correct time. i in taiwan so 13 hours ahead of your time zone. btw you are beautiful. redhead girls are so hot to me.

Thank You, I will check it again. I actually love having red hair because it is unique.

It appears that the timestamps on my posts are UTC.

It appears that the timestamps on my posts are UTC.

Is there anyway to change that to Eastern Time? If not it is no big deal.

That would be a question for Martin.  The time could reflect where the server resides.  I’m not sure.

It’s now April 2,1944L.  I bet, the timestamp for this post will be April 3, 0344.

My math was wrong.  1:44 am IS a six-hour difference, not 3:44.

Mine displays 4 hours ahead of my actual time. It isn’t that big of a deal though.

Yeah, four hours ahead of your time would be UTC.  (I’m on MDT.)

I seldom look at the time. I know those in the east are on earlier and those west across the pond are on later.

For reference, my time is shown as GMT not British Summertime, which it now is.

I don’t worry about users times of posts. Whether it is 4am or 10pm, anywhere in the world, doesn’t matter. I write this because the advice on here is always wise. Plus, there are early birds and there are night workers. There is no set hard and fast rule about when a person must post. That’s what I think.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!