Tips for growing hair faster?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle Tips for growing hair faster?

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author

A while back, I tried cutting my hair short. I didn’t like it at all. Still hate how short it is. Any tips for growing hair faster? They would be much appreciated.

I have the opposite trouble of you, my hair grows too fast😂

Unfortunately, the rate at which your hair grows is determined by your DNA and nothing on the market will make it grow faster. I suggest trying clip-in, glue-in, or tape-in extensions if they will blend well enough, you can go to a local beauty supply for help finding the right ones. A really nice lace front wig will look natural while you’re growing it out, but they are expensive. The last option is finding cute hats to wear for awhile.

Dang it. Thanks for the advice.

I agree with socialbutterknife: the rate at which hair grows IS determined by genetics and no product can increase the time. However, there are still wigs and hair extensions. Plus, you could have a clever haircut. But don’t be fooled by some adverts: you wouldn’t believe an ad if it said a pill could make an amputated leg grow back. I am not being patronizing but it is a good example.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!