Today's NY Times Features Our Bodies Ourselves!

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News Today's NY Times Features Our Bodies Ourselves!

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of KitKatKitty KitKatKitty 5 days, 15 hours ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

9/12/17

Dear Ms Childers, Ms Norsigian, Ms Atwood, Ms Haberman, whom ever else this may concerns, both everyone/ff of here:,

I’m back yet again to voice that I’m still total waybeyondfedup with all of what you do and beyond. In which they aren’t the ones whom do it, but its particular with all of the majority more then anything else.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

I’ve heard of the book “Our Bodies Ourselves”. It’s a really interesting book. Female body image is very important. Most females do have body image issues, especially with pressure to be thin. I could write all day about it, but eating disorders are coming to light these days and girls and women are more honest about their battles. Of course, boys and men are also under pressure to fit the “norm”. There has been so much suffering for such a long time. People need help to deal with what the media and their families say about how they look. I can relate to all this, being a woman. It is so hard to let go of wanting to be thin. But we’re not alone in the world and people are becoming wiser and less judgemental about “fat” people. I would advise anyone read the book you’ve posted about.

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!