Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » Traveling this year…

Traveling this year…

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Didn’t go on holiday this summer too busy at work just wondering if anyone had a favorite place they traveled to this summer? Might go somewhere in October.

I didnt get to go abroad this summer, although we took the kids to my parents out near the coast. Shame about the awful weather, but still nice to just get away. I think October is a good time to travel – places get quieter and there will be far less toursits and hopefully lower prices to match!

I went out to Kos with some friends for a week – had a great time, and the weather was much better than back in england!!!!

I went to barcelona for 5 days, it was great and of course the weather was gorgeous. I couldnt afford to go away for any longer this year, but am already hoping and planning to do something bigger and better next year.

I went to Canada in July stayed with freinds over there had a brillaint time and even though I havent mentioned it yet to my husband Im going again next year lol.

LaineyT

I went to Yorkshire this year and spent 2 weeks surrounded by the most beautiful scenery. It was very peacefull where we stayed. Every morning when I looked out of the window I could see the dales, sheep and loads of wild rabbits……..lovely.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!