UGG shoes

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Crazycat 11 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

UGG shoes are very fashionable in this season! Celebrityes and ordinary people wear uggs with a great pleasure 🙂 What do you think about such tipe of shoes? Do you think it’s really lovelly? 🙂

Fotos here

The definitely look cosy, but would they be too warm to wear once you were indoors? I would definitely wear them when travelling to and from work, but when I was there and walking between classrooms etc I would be worried that my feet would overheat! That being said, some of the rooms are pretty cold so maybe I could do with them as a backup!

My daughters friend wears these all the time. They certainly do look cosy for the cooler months I must admit.

I don,t know whether I,d get a pair though. I think they are for younger people not old biddies like me. 😆

No age limits on them over here Souxi..well they did originate over here after all.

My Mum loves hers and wears them every winter and they are knee high ones…and she is in her sixties…:lol:

Not for me though as I have enough trouble shuffling around at the best of times and I don’t think they would offer me enough support.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!