Unusual hobbies

This topic contains 20 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Author

Do you have a secret hobby that the ones around you would never assume you to have? For example, my roommate I college, a psychology track, once disclosed to me this: she used to play “physical bingo,” in high school. What’s a physical bingo? It is a walking platform and people are the icons, right? Not something that is either expected or usual…yet, there she said it.

I once sky dived. That is my raunchy disclosure.

Ok, you have really caught my attention.

What is physical bingo? πŸ™‚

Now you make me curious! I don’t even know how to play regular bingo. It is a very popular game for Senior at church fund raising every wed or thu night.

I don’t have an unusual hobby! It is a topic that has certainly intrigued me. I do like bingo, but that isn’t unusual. I would like to hear other people’s hobbies that are not the norm!

Well, it’s maybe not a ‘strange’ hobby, but I think people are often shocked that i’m into bodybuilding/powerlifting/strongwoman because i’m a 5’1 toot lol

Being that physically strong sounds wonderful! How long have you been bodybuilding for, Jayceefit? Who needs to diet when you can be pure muscle.

sounds wonderful! How long have you been bodybuilding for, Jayceefit? Who needs to diet when you can be pure muscle.

I’ve been doing it now for 7 years but have only been competitive for 1 year πŸ™‚

It’s fabulous! I would love to have every woman try it just so they can see how powerful they really are.

I started after overcoming a long term eating disorder, training became my new obsession and never stopped!

I collect pyrex…….

Think of that, less as a hobby, but more as a confession. πŸ˜›

I brew beer. Not unusual, but it sure is rewarding!

I collect pyrex……. Think of that, less as a hobby, but more as a confession. 😛

What is pyrex? Those glass packages? πŸ˜€

It is cookware from the 1960’s – 1970’s like this

I love old furniture and got interested in renovating some worn-out chairs and tables. Aaand this is my work πŸ˜‰

Attachments:

I love old furniture and got interested in renovating some worn-out chairs and tables. Aaand this is my work 😉

That looks amazing. Have you come across the net curtain painting style yet?

I love old furniture and got interested in renovating some worn-out chairs and tables. Aaand this is my work

That’s beautiful x

That’s fantastic.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!