Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » USA Elections

USA Elections

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

Is anyone following the US elections? I like to keep in the know about what is going on as even though it is an American election, the result affects the whole world.

Do you tend to keep out of politics altogether, or only follow your country’s own domestic politics? Do you follow the political events in all the large, developed countries?

Even though I am from the UK I find the whole process in America fascinating and if nothing else, it makes for some interesting watching.

I’m following it. I think that given our political and economic relationships with America, what happens there has a big effect upon our country. Plus, I find it interesting for its own sake.

Well since I am american I kind of do. I tend not to get into politics in general but I know this election is really important. We really need change so I hope people make the right choice.

The presidential debate is on tonight, I didn’t get to watch last weeks. So I am excited to see tonight’s although it can be extremely frustrating when no one answers the question and takes the opportunity to just talk bad about their opponent. Like willow said this is a really important election. I hope us Americans make the right decision and pick someone who is able to make some changes.

it can be extremely frustrating when no one answers the question and takes the opportunity to just talk bad about their opponent.

I think all politicians do that! We have an interviewer over here called Jeremy Paxman who is legendary at getting them to actually answer the question and haranguing them when they don’t!

I know its bad but I just cannot do politics…

yes it is an important election but i cant get turned on by it all….

Too many lives destroyed by politics and religion in my opinion so I give them a wide berth..

Happy voting!!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!