usa very scary country

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News usa very scary country

This topic contains 19 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  MiaKora 5 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

I think the entire world is dangerous. Crime is never eradicated. That isn’t to say the police and authorities do nothing – or not enough – but it does mean there are dangerous, violent people that keep attacking. I know places where if you so much as say the wrong thing, you’re beaten up. It is wrong and it is violent, but violence in people will always be there. But that doesn’t make it right. The fact is, we live in a world where every bad thing happens. The only way to protect ourselves is to follow the law, respect ourselves, know boundaries and use common sense. Still, life is as it is.

I’m really tired of this thread. The USA is the greatest country in the world. It is the safest, we have the best economy and the greatest military strength in the world. If you don’t agree with this and you think the US is a scary place, may I suggest you try North Korea, Syria, Iran, Guatamala, or any of a dozen third world countries. Maybe we can take up a collection for a ticket. It would be one way wouldn’t it.

I suggest you try North Korea, Syria, Iran, Guatamala, or any of a dozen third world countries. Maybe we can take up a collection for a ticket. It would be one way wouldn’t it.

Surely, you can present a better argument than “Quit crying, or I’ll give you something to cry about!”

We have the best government corporate money can buy.  Sure, there are/have been worse world leaders than the one we have now…we still deserve better.

2 users liked this post:

Playing the devil here, but President Trump is well proving that the USA is the biggest bully in the world too! Being the best brings a responsibility for showing care and understanding, not an “I’m all right Jack” attitude! Greatness is shown by co-operation and working together for the good of all, not stomping your feet like a spoilt child and saying you cannot play in my game!

3 users liked this post:

I’m sorry, but President Trump is an international disgrace.

Actually, I’m not sorry.

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!