What annoyed you today?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat What annoyed you today?

This topic contains 301 replies, has 60 voices, and was last updated by  SpinningJen 8 months, 4 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 302 total)
  • Author

Postman leaving the gate open

Going for a walk and leaving the washing out (rained of course )

Is your husband in ?

How did those red panties get in the white washing ?

Don’t leave the curtains open at night when you are wearing your nightie.

Can I speak to your husband ?

Why can men go bare chested and not us ?

A few things annoyed me today (underststatement).

1. Danish immigration laws are once again being changed to keep Danes in and foreigners out. Just as you think the government cant get away with more racism, there is a new (and worse) thing coming out.

2. I’m getting sick 🙄

A few things annoyed me today (underststatement). 1. Danish immigration laws are once again being changed to keep Danes in and foreigners out. Just as you think the government cant get away with more racism, there is a new (and worse) thing coming out. 2. I’m getting sick 🙄

We have been led to believe that you scandinavians have a better standard of lifestyle than us????

Acherrystone, where are you from again?

Well, the standards for foreigners are certainly not. Lots of discrimination/racism here. So it depends what you would call higher standards?

• This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  magnolia.
    • This reply was modified 9 months, 1 week ago by  magnolia.

My washer/dryer all-in-one not drying the load at all: when it’s supposed to.

Acherrystone, where are you from again? Well, the standards for foreigners are certainly not. Lots of discrimination/racism here. So it depends what you would call higher standards?

I am uk based, and it is just ‘cherry’. 🙂

Are you a foreigner in denmark?

I cannot substantiate my opinion, it is just one of those things I am sure I have heard off of the media.

Always rains when I have a day off

Those panties you bought are in a sale the next week, ( although this applies to most things lol )

Running out of milk ( again this applies to – tampons, pads, etc )

Cleaning the floor and dog with muddy feet always manages to walk on it straight away

Finding that I have just stepped in a dog poo that someone’s dog had left in the middle of the lawn. Luckily I realised as soon as it happened.

Yes and not when you have walked round the house with it on your foot.

Souxi I have done the same thing, now I wrap my husband and my razors in a flannel.

Won’t be doing that again. ☺

• This reply was modified 9 months ago by  Sunshine66.

What has annoyed me ?

The pain in my shoulder.

Hello ladies,

So glad I found this forum, first time posting.

What annoyed me today is that i ordered some delivery food and they didnt sent my order correctly 🙂

Welcome Selina, food deliveries are a bit of a lottery I am afraid, I much prefer to pick my own vegetables and fruit. Also you can miss offers and reduced stuff. What annoyed me was an old chap pulling out onto a roundabout in front of me when he should have given way, then looking at me as if I was at fault ( probably mouthing ******* lady drivers under his breath ).

1 member liked this post:

Thank you!

hahahaha

Viewing 15 posts - 286 through 300 (of 302 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!