Home » Topics » General Discussion » Just for Fun » What Are You Listening To?

What Are You Listening To?

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 597 total)
  • Author

Listening to all time popular Bon Jovi, Hallelujah

I bought an excellent album from a charity shop, would you believe! It is by Aly & AJ and is called “Into the Rush”. It’s great music. It was released in 2006. If you’re interested, why not buy it? This is not a plug, but I do love it.

[quote quote=127875]I bought an excellent album from a charity shop, would you believe! It is by Aly & AJ and is called “Into the Rush”. It’s great music. It was released in 2006. If you’re interested, why not buy it? This is not a plug, but I do love it. [/quote]
    What style is it? Can you recommend a track for us to youtube?

I am playing a lot of Paloma Faith just now

I am now listening to Paloma Faith 🙂 thanks for the recommendation Cherry

😍

<h1 class=”watch-title-container”></h1>
    <h1 class=”watch-title-container”><span id=”eow-title” class=”watch-title” dir=”ltr” title=”WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA – Melos”>WEDNESDAY CAMPANELLA – Melos</span></h1>

Brilliant and uplifting song by really quirky, talented Japanese band.  👏

Hi acherrystone! Aly & AJ are an indie/pop band. They’re actually sisters. Their music is very catchy and appeals to young women. Their songs are about issues that do concern younger people, with songs like “Speak For Myself” and “No One”. Anyhow, I am pleased to have discovered their music. I am also addicted to Mariah Carey. Her music is just great. Her song “Dreamlover” is so pretty. The melody is gorgeous. I do listen to a lot of other music, as well, such as The Green Children. Do check them out on YouTube.

thats really cool one for children https://goo.gl/y9fcrV

I am listening to the Mariah Carey album “Butterfly”. The music is very catchy but not cheesy. Mariah is a legend.

a-ha mtv unplugged <3

I am listening to the 10,000 Maniacs Unplugged Live.

I just got home from my Moms and now I am relaxing for the evening listening to The Go-Go’s “Beauty And The Beat” album from 1981. Good stuff.

I am listening to Homesick by Dua Lipa.

“Talking in Your Sleep” by The Romantics

Listening to ” Three Empty Words” by Shawn Mendes.

Viewing 15 posts - 466 through 480 (of 597 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!