What Are You Listening To?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun What Are You Listening To?

This topic contains 503 replies, has 41 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 week, 5 days ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 496 through 504 (of 504 total)
  • Author

Any pop music on YouTube. Oh: and Grimes.

Pretty much about 90% of my music I listen to is Enya, right now I’m playing her album “Shepherd Moon” which is one of her older but some very nice songs, I am particularly partial to “Caribbean Blue”, “Angeles”, “Book of Days”, and “After Ventus” on here, I’ll listen to those ones especially over and over.  I do have all my cd’s copied to my Google music account but I don’t like to shuffle, I like to listen to albums in order, I feel comforted knowing which is coming next, if I’m making sense?

I listen to mostly Dance Pop music off of Pandora.

Geez! That’s a toughy. My music range is all over the place soooo I’ll just give a glimpse into what I’ve been listening to in the past week or two; various country classics, Pinks Beautiful Trauma album, various Kelly Clarkson songs, Hanson, Shinedown, Volbeat.

I went to a spiritual ceremony many years ago with a medicine man and long story short, he had a conversation with the Creator, infront of me, and the Creator gave me my traditional name, in ojibwe, which is Wears Songs As She Walks, and the medicine man went on to tell me the Creator gave me that name bcuz my wide music preference is based on my mood. This man knew nothing about me before this ceremony. I have my traditional name in ojibwe, tattooed around my ankle with musical notes/riffs. 😊

Madonna’s “Ray of Light”. It’s awesome.

Classics (on mhy radio, in the living room)
    Brass bands (in my bedrooom, on HiFi, or my computer).

I love electro swing! It makes my day! 🙂

• This reply was modified 2 weeks, 3 days ago by  Emma Larian.

Mariah Carey’s album “Butterfly”. That Mariah is genius.

I am listening to “Art Angels” on YouTube by Grimes. It’s a really good album. Grimes has been around a long time in the music world. She changes her hairstyle more often than hot dinners. A skilled composer and performer.

Viewing 9 posts - 496 through 504 (of 504 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!