What Are You Listening To?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun What Are You Listening To?

This topic contains 539 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  DisneyJewels 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 540 total)
  • Author

Customer Is King ~ Soloumn

I discovered one of my favorite albums has a deluxe version with three bonus songs.  I feel all of them are beautiful and I’m very glad to have found these!

Sophie Ellis-Bextor’s song “The Deer And The Wolf” from her “Wanderlust” album. Genius.

repeat post

Evanescence Fallen (entire album)

1 member liked this post:

Anything by U2

Ms Dynamite’s “A Little Deeper”. It is a very serious, political album and sings to the people in the street and the urban jungle. It was released in 2002, but still holds its own now. I also love Ms Dynamite’s album “Judgement Days”. They are both albums worth buying.

Mariah Carey’s album “Rainbow”

I have to recommend Jennifer Lopez’s album “Brave”. It’s awesome. “Mile In These Shoes” is my first favourite. My second favourite is “Brave”: an inspiring, important song.

Another great Jennifer Lopez album is “Love?”. Awesome.

Simon & Garfunkel’s album “Bridge Over Troubled Water”.

A classic that will never die.

I listened to Frankenstein by the Edgar Winter Group yesterday. A classic I had forgotton about.

I do love the classics, SpinningJen! Music in the old days had been pure quality and artists made much more effort with lyrics and had melodies like magic. My favourite example of this is the Archies “Sugar Sugar”. Such a wonderful melody and utterly beautiful.

ATM it’s the Girls Aloud album “Sound Of The Underground”. Retro cool.

I am addicted to U2 music videos ATM.

Viewing 15 posts - 511 through 525 (of 540 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!