What Are You Listening To?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun What Are You Listening To?

This topic contains 551 replies, has 45 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 541 through 552 (of 552 total)
  • Author

Nothing – The Rasmus 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhkrhAMOR_M

• This reply was modified 3 months, 1 week ago by  Lake District.

I’ve been really hooked on the Phantom lately.  Gerard Bulter … omg *melts*

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=77umP7IRxD4

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Mamie.
    • This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Mamie.

I’ve been listening to a compilation CD I burned myself, years back. I am a HUGE music fan. I have actually burned loads of compilation CDs for my own entertainment.

If you’re willing, then you should, too! You get to choose your own playlist and all that gubbins. But it is so, so worth it. Then again, you can do that digitally without needing a physical CD. Compiling your playlists on your computer is probably best. Still, I enjoy compiling music! Whether on the computer or CD.

1 member liked this post:

I mostly listen to music on my Echo, but I never figured out how to set up a playlist on it.  That’s something I need to look into!

Roviolla ~ Gimmel

I’ve been listening to a compilation CD I burned myself, years back. I am a HUGE music fan. I have actually burned loads of compilation CDs for my own entertainment.

When I travelled a lot with work I burned lots of CD’s. I have compilations of lots of types of music, but don’t play them so much these days.

I couldn’t live without music.

Haastaja ~ Jontte Valosaari

Anything by U2. Where The Streets Have No Name is on YouTube constantly.

Jennifer Lopez’s album “On The 6”.

An urban classic and great. I also love her DVD “Feelin’ So Good”.

Awesome music!

I bought the CD for the Phantom of the Opera.  I’ve been obsessed lately.

My sister loved “Phantom Of The Opera”. Brilliant show.

I do have a weakness for Kylie Minogue dance remixes on all her regular tracks. I especially love her “Did It Again” remixes. They are:

1. Razor n’ Go
    2. Trouser Enthusiast

I watch them on YouTube. I think Kylie has a pretty, beautiful and expressive voice and I LOVE her “Impossible Princess” album. Including the additional remix CD that comes with it.

I have a passion for dance music, on the whole. I could listen to music forever: and always will.

Viewing 12 posts - 541 through 552 (of 552 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!