Home » Topics » General Discussion » Just for Fun » What Are You Listening To?

What Are You Listening To?

Viewing 12 posts - 586 through 597 (of 597 total)
  • Author

I’ve put Evanescence, Nightwish, Within Temptation, Fireflight, and Flyleaf on my Amazon wishlist (the Music one, since I have so many items I would love to buy eventually that I needed several categories). I’ve been enjoying listening to them in the past couple days.

70’s love songs

they are just on one of the sky channels.. probably will turn them off in a minit

I’m in the ’80’s, with Agnetha Faltskog. 🙂 (ABBA fan over here!)

Anything and everything on YouTube:

1. 80’s pop classics
    2. One-hit wonders
    3. Retro dance: Donna Summer/The Jones Girls/Dionne Warwick
    4. U2
    5. Terence Trent D’Arby
    6. George Michael
    7. Sugababes
    8. The Pussycat Dolls
    9. Famous rock tracks: ‘Wind Of Change” by the Scorpions, as an example
    10. Meatloaf – “Bat Out Of Hell”
    11. Sophie Eliis Bextor
    12. Mariah Carey
    13. Randy Crawford
    14. Kylie
    15. Tears For Fears
    16. Sade

And the list goes on. YouTube is fabulous.

Not music at the moment here! Our behaviour interventionist is reading The Fellowship of the Ring to the kids. 🙂

I’m listening to Lizzy Hoyt, a Canadian musician. I should check Amazon and Discogs for her CDs. I’ve just got the one that I stumbled on at a library book sale.

I’m listening to Miley Cyrus’ Breakout CD. Before that was LoveCollide, a Canadian duo. 🙂

A couple of silly boys changing stories they’re reading – because apparently they’re not goofy or witty enough already?

Michael Jackson’s Bad!

I would like that if I saw the button for it. Of course, now I’m thinking of Weird Al’s “Fat” as well. Hee hee!

Last night while doing my online volunteering, I listened to Josh Groban’s Bridges CD. Love it!

I’m listening to the Star Trek closing credits theme. I’m on Season Two of the original series, and I have four more episodes before the Tribbles Disc! (The original episode with the furry critters, then two others, plus related special features. I’m excited!)

I’m listening to the song Downtown by Sarah Masen. Love her self-titled CD still, after so many years!

Viewing 12 posts - 586 through 597 (of 597 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!