What are You Looking Forward to This Summer?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat What are You Looking Forward to This Summer?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  Mamie 1 week, 4 days ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

I try to wear lipstick daily now. I do have a weakness for lipstick!

I am also glad it is very near summer as I have much more energy at this time of year. I LOVE autumn but I like the energy of summer that everyone feels: not just myself.

Summer means wearing fabulous dresses and my stylish shoes, too. I actually love buying dresses from charity shops. They look pretty and are very cool. I’d advise anyone check out their local charity shop and see what dresses they are selling. You can find some great dresses this way, that are unique and stylish.

Your trip sounds amazing Rochelle, I hope you have a wonderful time!

I’d sooo love to visit Ireland some day 🙂

I’m getting married on July 6th, so I’ve got married life to look forward to this summer XD I’m taking a big trip to Banff for my honeymoon.  My grandmother will be celebrating her 85th birthday in August, so I’ll be flying down to Georgia to see her.

I’m also looking forward to regular trips to my local beach, and I’m planning to try being a little less shy this year with going out in my bare feet.

I’ve also bought a whole bunch of new open-toe shoes KitKatKitty!  I’m loving buying footwear lately 🙂

1 member liked this post:
Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!