What Are Your Favourite Features?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Fashion & Lifestyle What Are Your Favourite Features?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

What do you love about your face and body?

Face: I love my eyes: I am always plucking my eyebrows too, and this enhances them. I also love my mouth: I have beautiful teeth and fairly full lips, so can wear lipstick.

Body: I love my skinny hips and legs. I love my feet and hands. I am always soaping my feet and using foot cream. I keep my hands nice by always having manicured nails and wearing rings.

Over to you!

My favourite features are probably my legs. My knees are a bit knobbly as I am always neeling down , but otherwise very slender but shapely. I love to wear short skirts and dark tights which show them well. I like my nails too as they are notmally neat and tidy even though I do a lot in the garden.

Hiya, like Jen my best feature is my legs as they are nice and long, so I try and show them off in the Summer ( cannot come quick enough for me). Of course I also have too short a hemline for my age but hey life should be fun right.

I’d love to have longer legs: those women in “Coyote Ugly” had the most wonderful long, skinny legs. I wish!

1 member liked this post:

I forgot I have been told I have a cute bum as well and not by my hubby lol.

1 member liked this post:

My eyes are my absolute favourite feature. I pluck my eyebrows regularly, too. People have always admired my eyes: I know this because I have been told so.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!