What books do you like?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Hobbies & Leisure What books do you like?

This topic contains 16 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  Daisybraille 11 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

Ooooh Tearknee we’ve read a lot of the same books, lol. Do you have other fantasy series you like? When I was little I really liked the Chronicles of Prydain also, and the Wizard of Earthsea. What do you like best about fantasy? I’d say it’s totally my favorite genre of story.

The Wheel Of Time Series by Robert Jordan is a 14 book fantasy series and it is very good.

1 member liked this post:

I love all kinds of books, I’m a librarian in a charity for blind people so I lend audio-books, large print and Braille books.
    My favourite books are what we call “romans du terroir” : books telling a story that happens in a specific region of France or elsewhere. I like to know where it happens, what characterizes the country, and how landscape looks like.
    I read the 3 first books of the Harry Potter serie, Dickens, Christie, Mark Twain, I started Wuthering Heights, but I don’t like one of the characters, so I stopped reading. What a pity as I like Yorkshire !
    I read Da Vinci Code, Kenn Follett… and lots of other authors.
    It’s a pleasure, though presently I prefer listening to music. It comforts me more than words.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!