Home » Topics » Category Related Discussion » Hobbies & Leisure » What books do you like?

What books do you like?

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author

[quote quote=188126]Ooooh Tearknee we’ve read a lot of the same books, lol. Do you have other fantasy series you like? When I was little I really liked the Chronicles of Prydain also, and the Wizard of Earthsea. What do you like best about fantasy? I’d say it’s totally my favorite genre of story. [/quote]
    The Wheel Of Time Series by Robert Jordan is a 14 book fantasy series and it is very good.

I love all kinds of books, I’m a librarian in a charity for blind people so I lend audio-books, large print and Braille books.
    My favourite books are what we call “romans du terroir” : books telling a story that happens in a specific region of France or elsewhere. I like to know where it happens, what characterizes the country, and how landscape looks like.
    I read the 3 first books of the Harry Potter serie, Dickens, Christie, Mark Twain, I started Wuthering Heights, but I don’t like one of the characters, so I stopped reading. What a pity as I like Yorkshire !
    I read Da Vinci Code, Kenn Follett… and lots of other authors.
    It’s a pleasure, though presently I prefer listening to music. It comforts me more than words.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!