What Did Santa Get You For Christmas?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat What Did Santa Get You For Christmas?

This topic contains 12 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Mamie 8 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author

I received:

1. Virtual reality headset
    2. A light-up vanity mirror
    3. Gorgeous jewellery
    4. A lovely nail polish set
    5. A fluffy grey cushion
    6. Other makeup
    7. A calendar

I am really pleased with my presents! I feel like a pampered princess. LOL.

Over to you!

1 member liked this post:

I got two books from mum …  80s icons, the wham story and Debbie Harry. ( I adored blondie when I was a young teen)

Two olive trees for my garden from a friend

Two pieces of design glass from OH.

We don’t really exchange gifts in our family.  Just before Christmas, I did get hubby an alpaca sweater from the UNICEF Market…I just used Christmas as an excuse to get him something more stylish.

We don’t really exchange gifts either, although that’s not really my choice. A few token presents.

I think after so many years youve had all the tat, silly socks and nightshirts, perfume coming out your ears and more earrings than a years worth of ears can manage.. So apart from a token gift many people chose to do what OH and I do and thats to treat oursleves to something.

A couple of years ago we updated our old Tv to a new smart tv with all the bells and whistles, but Ive heard of other treats sign up to netflix or go to a show, have a weekend away at a spa after all the celebrations are over, manye=be that is a better way to spend money when you have the things you want or like me are very fussy about gifts,

I really want new gloves but I think I need to get them at an outdoor/hunting shop because I want ones I can walk the dogs with but use for photography and I know there are hunting gloves that have a fold back trigger finger …which would work for the camera. But this is so specific I cant ask anyone else to get them.

It might sound selfish but I usually get a Christmas gift for myself these days. This stems a bit from what you say Cassandra. Today I got a couple of pads of watercolour paper, a couple of blank canvases and a new , tabletop, drawing board. They are things someone could buy but it would mean being fairly specific and they wouldn’t have been in the sales, which they were today.

100ml EDP of Heat by Beyonce

Bayliss & Harding Shower stuff

Nail Polish

Hogwarts PJs

Hogwarts crest duvet set

Yesterday I got my new Skechers trainers from my mom which was a birthday present….

My sister in law posted last night that her Secret Santa bought her an MBE  for her work promoting help for mental illness.

I think that raises the bar for special gifts!

I have been playing with my virtual reality headset. I went on the rollercoaster with it. I shall also be doing some space exploration and commuting on cars and trains. I may also view how the human body works on the inside.

Virtual reality rules!

I received troubles with my mom and sis and we never talk anymore. This was the worst Christmas in my life. 🙁

I received troubles with my mom and sis and we never talk anymore. This was the worst Christmas in my life. 🙁

I’m so sorry to hear you are having troubles with your family.

Sometimes people need space and time to sort themselves out before they can behave nicely to others.

Don’t give up.

I am sorry to hear that, Amleta77.

If I may ask, what happened to cause a rift between you and your sister and mum? Is there any way it can be mended [for lack of a better word] or talked through? Will time heal these wounds? Basically, if you need any advice, we’re here for you.

Take care, lovely.

My favorite gift this year was a water globe that plays Music of the Night while Erik and Christine dance.

I also got some jewelry, some perfume, some clothes (a nice chenille cardigan I really like)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!