Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » What do you think of all these space themed TV shows we are getting?

What do you think of all these space themed TV shows we are getting?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

How would the people who watch reality shows react if they got a chance to see things like this?

Looks like a cheesy soap opera.

I have no interest in space themed shows

that’s not to say I don’t watch them at all, I just prefer comedies and soaps

I like sci fi but only when its done well , most of the shows are such rubbish its a waste of airtime. I enjoyed the recent Picard series and Im looking forward to the new NBC production of Star Trek the prequel to  TOS featuring Cpt Christopher Pike who predated Kirk.

I have written science fiction short stories and loved writing them so much, it reignited my interest in space and space travel. I LOVED Star Trek as a teenager and also loved Babylon 5. I still have an interest in NASA and cosmology. I always dream of going into space and seeing the earth from orbit. Of course, you can do that already via your computer, but seeing it in real life would be awesome.

I would love to visit Mars. I often imagine NASA – and other space agencies – building a colony on Mars. It would be an incredible journey. I believe in centuries to come, there will be one.

I could write forever about space and space travel!

I haven’t heard of any of these shows.  I wonder how realistic they are.  If I had the money, I would go to space as a tourist.

I haven’t heard of the shows either. I am not a great TV watcher so don’t subscribe to additional services beyond the normal channels. Too many hobbies! I do like sci fi but probably spend more time on sci fact / future.

[quote quote=214678]I have no interest in space themed shows

that’s not to say I don’t watch them at all, I just prefer comedies and soaps

[/quote]

I am pretty sure this looks like a soap opera.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!