What do you think of casual video games like The Sims and Animal Crossing?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat What do you think of casual video games like The Sims and Animal Crossing?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  Mamie 1 month ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Are these good for people who have never played a video game?

Years ago I used to like the Sims but have never seen Animal Crossing. I find I am too busy for these type of games as they take a while. My favourite used to be Settlers. I prefer simulator games rather than fast action.

1 member liked this post:

My children played sims but Ive no idea  about the others. I just never got into that whole game playing idea.

The only one I liked was years ago my first PC had a game called mind maze answer general knowldge questions to gain trophies move through a castle and rescue the damsel lame but I liked the quiz element

I don’t know mind maze Cassandra, but it does remind me of a set of puzzles which was called Pandora’s Box. It is the only game I have ever completed all levels on my own. It was simply a set of puzzles though, not a sim of any sort.

I don’t play video/computer games and never will. However, I can understand the allure. Still, that kind of activity doesn’t appeal. I do remember Monkey Island, though: my brother loved that game!

What do you think of this gameplay?

If you can’t wait there is also New Leaf.

I play the Sims frequently.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!