Home » Topics » General Discussion » General Chat » What do you think of casual video games like The Sims and Animal Crossing?

What do you think of casual video games like The Sims and Animal Crossing?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Are these good for people who have never played a video game?

Years ago I used to like the Sims but have never seen Animal Crossing. I find I am too busy for these type of games as they take a while. My favourite used to be Settlers. I prefer simulator games rather than fast action.

My children played sims but Ive no idea  about the others. I just never got into that whole game playing idea.

The only one I liked was years ago my first PC had a game called mind maze answer general knowldge questions to gain trophies move through a castle and rescue the damsel lame but I liked the quiz element

I don’t know mind maze Cassandra, but it does remind me of a set of puzzles which was called Pandora’s Box. It is the only game I have ever completed all levels on my own. It was simply a set of puzzles though, not a sim of any sort.

I don’t play video/computer games and never will. However, I can understand the allure. Still, that kind of activity doesn’t appeal. I do remember Monkey Island, though: my brother loved that game!

What do you think of this gameplay?

If you can’t wait there is also New Leaf.

I play the Sims frequently.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!