What is on your nightstand?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion Just for Fun What is on your nightstand?

This topic contains 19 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  Daisybraille 2 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Author

So next to your bed what do you keep close and in reach while you sleep?

For me I have my medicine case, cell phone, table lamp, water bottle, and TV remotes.

Artificial flowers, salt lamp, books, phone, stress relief lotion, and a water bottle.

Artificial flowers, salt lamp, books, phone, stress relief lotion, and a water bottle.

I like that especially the stress relief lotion.

I don’t really have a nightstand, but a bookcase headboard with several shelves.  It may not be fashionable, but it serves my storage needs.  LOL

I have a phone (w/alarm), tissues, medicine, water bottle and pictures.

Just a clock

I have a digital clock, a few pig ornaments , a torch [in case the electric goes out], tissues and a book.

I like really some of these things. KitKatKitty I also love pigs and collect them. I think they are cute. A torch??? I have to ask, is it an actually torch or is it a flashlight?

Just a telephone and a clock.

So many phones? They may be useful in an emergency, but I for one like to switch off at night.

1 member liked this post:

So many phones? They may be useful in an emergency, but I for one like to switch off at night.

Phones can be used as an alarm clock and a light and of course a phone which is good to have near.

I don’t know the difference between a torch and a flashlight. LOL. Maybe they’re the same difference.

Anyhow, it is just in case of the electric short circuiting.

I don’t know the difference between a torch and a flashlight. LOL. Maybe they’re the same difference. Anyhow, it is just in case of the electric short circuiting.

I imagine they are the same thing. Around here a torch is something that is lit and used outside like around a campfire or campsite.

What’s on my headboard is a landline wireless handset with an alarm.  I also have a wired landline phone in our office.  My cell stays in my car.

My phone, keys, water bottle, pad of paper and pencil, lamp, TV remotes.

Oh dear yes I leave my phone downstairs overnight to charge, I don’t want to be tempted to look at anything, and I feel like anything can just wait until I wake up?  I sometimes get bothered by weird notifications I don’t even want to listen to, so I’d just hate to get woken up by something that’s totally not important to me at all, you know what I mean?

I have a dawn simulator lamp, I just can’t live without it, what it does is it’s like an alarm clock but it uses light instead of sound.  So mine’s set for 6 am but it starts turning on at 5:30 and over half an hour it’ll gradually get brighter and brighter, it’s supposed to simulate like natural sunrise so your body wakes up naturally, it is just so absolutely lovely and I just totally love it, if anyone struggles getting up early when it’s dark I totally recommend trying these!  My quality of life is just sooo much better with this!

I’ve also got a white noise machine, because my ex boyfriend was a soft snorer and I just couldn’t sleep, so I use this every night and it’s just one of those things I absolutely need, and I always take with me when I travel, but it really helps too because now everywhere always sounds the same to me and I sleep so much better.

I keep my thermometer to take my temperature every morning for my Natural Cycles tracking, my natural birth control.  I’m Catholic and I’m not supposed to use artificial contraceptive, but this really works for me and I know exactly when I’m ovulating every month and when my menstruation is going to start, I’ve been using it for years and it’s perfect for me, just work every day.

lol and lastly I have my water bottle, I just need to have water close by myself all the time or I get panicky, and I read it’s good if you drink like a liter of water when you first wake up, and I do feel that really helps me.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!