What is one thing you are grateful for this week ?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat What is one thing you are grateful for this week ?

This topic contains 27 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by  Marcilena 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author

I’m a lucky winner of a jane austin emma mug from the drama channel

I belong to a few freebee sites and it came from one of those- I never get anything from them (I do, but nothing I want)

I do want this mug though. you can never have enough mugs… lol

1 member liked this post:

I’m a lucky winner of a jane austin emma mug from the drama channel

I do want this mug though. you can never have enough mugs… lol

I don’t know about that. The draining board usually has one or two as the cupboard is bursting lol

I just donated a car load of things from my home, to include a box full of various styles and shapes of ceramic mugs.

I am grateful that my friend returned safely from griece.

and that she had a wonderful time. yay!

Im grateful for the bounty of my garden. I had almost given up on my two little apple trees this year. Late frost had killed most of the blossem and summer storms knocked off a lot of the young fruit but I harvested what was left and Ive managed to make 10 jars of apple date and pecan chutney which should keep us going through the winter.

I have just harvested most of my apples and have three full trays which should keep me in an apple a day for the winter. It is usually only me who eats them, apart from the occasional crumble, but others have not realised that they get sweeter and tastier with storage.

Yes I am grateful for the bounty of my garden too.

Im now waiting for the grapes to finish off ripening.. We have a few days of nice weather forecast so that should help.. I love grape jelly..

I am grateful to have an understanding sister! She’s a little annoyed, but not mad. I have on a load of laundry and have to empty it when it finishes. Thankfully my sister is OK with that. I have said I’ll be over at 2:30pm and I meant that time. It isn’t actually that late.

I also had a long lie-in today: I woke up at 12pm. I guess I just needed the sleep. I can sleep upwards to 12 hours. I had a two hour nap the other day. Again, I was that tired. I do love my sleep. At night I fall asleep quickly. So, I am also grateful to be able to fall asleep at night.

I am grateful for another day or two of nice weather. I like to get out for my long walks.

That my son’s covid test was negative..

my mcdonalds yesterday

it was tasty

also some funny comedy show  on tv. very funny

I had to get a COVID test as well, Cassandra.  Wednesday morning, after a week of experiencing some intestinal difficulties, I called the doctor’s office.  They told me that, since my problem was a symptom of COVID, I would have to be tested before seeing the doctor.  I had no other symptoms.  So, a nurse met me in the parking lot and swabbed me.  Given my acute sinus issues, it was quite uncomfortable!

I’m happy to report that the test came back negative.  Hubby and I were almost positive that I didn’t have it, but we understand the need to protect those who care for us in these strange times.

2 users liked this post:

i am grateful for nice people.

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!