What is your favorite room in your home?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat What is your favorite room in your home?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  wysiwyg69 11 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

I live in a small apartment with just a bedroom, kitchen, dining room, bathroom, den(study), and living room. And I would say my bedroom is my favorite place in the apartment. Apart from the obvious, I also love sleeping and my bed is very comfortable. I love in the evening lying on the bed and just reading sometimes to relax before I fall asleep.

I’m in a small home, but my living room is the largest and brightest room in the house.

1 member liked this post:

My house has 5 bedrooms and finished basement, but I love my living room. Very bright and nice windows, it’s connected to my dining room and I get a lovely cross breeze. I spend most of my time here reading or relaxing when I’m not working.

i probably spend 75% in bedroom, 10% in bathroom, 10% living room and 5% in kitchen. so bedroom is favorite by far.

I also live in an apartment TearKnee. My favourite room is my bedroom. I have wallpaper-free, white painted walls and a pink carpet. It is such a gorgeous room: always with clean bed sheets. I love my apartment with its every room. I would not choose to live in a house. This apartment is home for me.

I really couldn’t say. Each room to it’s time. I live in a three bedroom house, which is tinier than that would suggest, but is cosy.

Oh my kitchen by far or my outdoor kitchen. I can spend hours a day in either kitchen and not feel like a minute is wasted. I’m in the process of remodeling my kitchen so it’s a bit cluttered at the moment but I love my new stove (two ovens, one is convection). I just got a new smoker for my outdoor kitchen also. Once the weather is above 65 you can bet I’ll be cooking outside.

My office is probably my second favorite because I have a great view of my property and of the living room so I don’t miss out on anything going on no matter where my kids are.

I live in an appartment. I spend lots of hours in my bedroom : there I have my bed, my computer, all that allows me to listen to music. But I also like my living room where I eat, and listen to television.
    In the morning, I appreciate my shower… Good water to awake me…

I live in a very nice condo that has an outdoor balcony under a striped awning. I love sitting there in the morning wearing a robe, drinking coffee and reading the NY Times. On Sundays I add a bagel and lox to make it perfect- well I have to share the lox with Luciano- the cat.

Give a big kiss to Luciano dear !

I live in a 2 floor house! My favorite room is our living room as it has large glass doors so the sun is always shining and creates a warm lighted environment! I also have bird feeders, so watching the various birds fly by and enjoy a snack is always fun to do!

Oh thank gawd I’m not the only one that enjoys spending majority of my time in my bedroom/relaxing in bed! Absolutely my favorite place in my place.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!