whats your username mean girls?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat whats your username mean girls?

This topic contains 22 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mamie Mamie 20 hours, 13 minutes ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)
  • Author

So can’t help but notice we have an amazing array of unique user names. It might be fun to explain what your FF name means. I’ll go first, real name Rhonda, the 333 is because there were several Rhonda’s already on the internet.

YaYa- All my friends call me YaYa. My name is Mariah. So they take the last syllable of my name the “ah” and just add another one and it sounds like YaYa.

bunny is my nickname from school, evidently rabbits are well known for being obsessed with being breeded. other story i got was because i scrunch my face and wiggle my nose when i orgasmed at school. both are embarrassing. 1984 is when mommy dropped me into the world .

I am KitKatKitty because it sounds good! Plus, I have a weakness for chocolate bars. My actual name is Paula. I wanted my username to be quirky & unique.

Paula is a beautiful name- I think of Paula Prentice.

I’m in Colorado, and I was a software tester; hence the name TestDummyCO.  My real name is Crystal.

1 member liked this post:

I was really wondering about that Crystal.

I am SpinningJen, from my middle name, which is Jennifer and because I am often doing several things at once, hence in a spin. I like sewing, and remembered, from lessons at school, that a machine called a ‘Spinningjenny’ was invented for spinning  yarn so it sounded good.

Lakey101, because my actual name is Laken and in school my nickname among friends was Lakey. Even to this day, I’ve had coworkers and other people call me Lakey without knowing it was my nickname. The 101 because I’ve used the same username on the internet for many years before and just “Lakey” was never available.

Thank you, Rhonda333: I love my name, too. It is a pretty name.

My username is rather straight forward, I play a Fender Bass and I am a girl. My real name is Nicole.

I was wondering about that name too Nicole.

My full name is Nadezhda but a shorten and much more Americanized version is Nadya. That is simple enough, huh?

Well you know my name Rhonda

My full name is Nadezhda but a shorten and much more Americanized version is Nadya. That is simple enough, huh?

Hi Nadya. Nice to meet you. I have a quick question about your name as I am interested in it and it’s original form. Would it be Надежда? I am interested in the Russian language and try to learn a bit, and recognised your literal translation of full name as being unusual in English in it’s combination of ‘zh’. I see Ukraine is similar to Russian.

Thank you, Jen x

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 23 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!