Wheres intellectual stimulation part of FF

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Wheres intellectual stimulation part of FF

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of waybeyondfedup waybeyondfedup 1 month ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

6/12/17

Dear Martin, Kiwi, and everyone else on/ff of here:.

I know that I only been on here a couple to few mo now.  Still can’t help, but thinking about this particular aspect from it.  Even with my own work as well.  That also goes for either go/staying because of it.  Don’t worry its not the against the owner/s, admin/s, mod/s (Martin and Kiwi), members, and/or the input that I have receiving here as well.  Mainly it has to do with how its run (at least some of it ) and even with the new one in the place as well.

Think thats it for now.

Thank you, again, in advance.

Yours truly,

Sorry Jessica, I don’t really understand what you are asking? This site is a forum and the content is provided by the members.

Can you clarify?

Sorry Jessica, I don’t really understand what you are asking? This site is a forum and the content is provided by the members. Can you clarify?

Kiwi,

Basically, meant is that I also would love to see more content on the seriously side of things.  As opposed to what it is like now, well at least from what I already experience so far.  At same time I’m fully aware of what this forum site is all about.  Here I thought that I worded and describe correctly.  Guess, not.

I think the content is member driven, so within the limits of acceptability things will go where the discussion takes it.

Some of the serious discussion there may be (politics for instance) would not be for me except superficially. If that were the same for everyone (which it may almost be), then except for the serious questions people do ask (eg life issues), other discussion may not readily ‘take off’.

It’s difficult to judge what may be a good meaty topic so I think we have to go with the flow and if someone has an issue that they want to discuss then add a topic. I’m sure we will get there in the end.

Thank you Jessica for clarifying. Hopefully as this site grows we can feature more topics to discuss.

Meaty topics do sound appealing. But, as it has been said, the topics are member driven, so we’ll have to see where posts take us.

Speaking purely for myself, but the dimwitted and shallow stuff suits me just fine.

Seriously, I am still waiting for someone clever enough to start a shoe thread….. 😛

1 member liked this post:

Sorry Jessica, I don’t really understand what you are asking? This site is a forum and the content is provided by the members. Can you clarify?

Kiwi, Basically, meant is that I also would love to see more content on the seriously side of things. As opposed to what it is like now, well at least from what I already experience so far. At same time I’m fully aware of what this forum site is all about. Here I thought that I worded and describe correctly. Guess, not.

Jessica what kind of topics would you like to see? Can you give us some ideas? Did you want a specific section for more serious topics? (Topics that wouldnt normally fit into the news category for example).

Was it debates you were after? What kind of debates? Controversial subjects? Or just general debates?  I like a serious debate.

Me too but with members in both Europe and the USA it’s difficult to find something that everyone would be interested in.

I’ve got my thinking cap on!

I think a serious forum could work, all the heavier stuff could go in there. Leaving the sugar and spice and all things nice, for the others. 😉

Kiwi, Basically, meant is that I also would love to see more content on the seriously side of things. As opposed to what it is like now, well at least from what I already experience so far. At same time I’m fully aware of what this forum site is all about. Here I thought that I worded and describe correctly. Guess, not.

Jessica what kind of topics would you like to see? Can you give us some ideas? Did you want a specific section for more serious topics? (Topics that wouldnt normally fit into the news category for example). Was it debates you were after? What kind of debates? Controversial subjects? Or just general debates? I like a serious debate.

Me too but with members in both Europe and the USA it’s difficult to find something that everyone would be interested in. I’ve got my thinking cap on!

I think a serious forum could work, all the heavier stuff could go in there. Leaving the sugar and spice and all things nice, for the others. 😉

Kiwi, Lindlyo, Cherry,

I mean I’m looking for everything ranging from student, education, survival preparedness, more from these subjects, all, any/everything that I didn’t list here.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!