who likes pancakes?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat who likes pancakes?

This topic contains 13 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rebeccajpanda 1 month ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

massive fan of pancakes, and pancake day in the UK is coming (feb 16 this year)

sugar and lemon all the way for me. who else likes pancakes?

1 member liked this post:

<!–more–>yep we have them for breakfast sometimes .. lemon is good syrup too but banana or savory ones with cheese or bacon are also yummy.

I may just have to make pancakes for supper tomorrow! Sometimes the boys seem to prefer waffles, but for me, it’s pancakes all the way. I like to top them with berries and then whipped cream. 😀

It’s funny how a bad experience can put you off. I used to enjoy them when I was little but one time my mother borrowed some flour from a neighbour. It was contaminated with hair! It put me off so much that I cannot face them, even now after many years.

It’s funny how a bad experience can put you off. I used to enjoy them when I was little but one time my mother borrowed some flour from a neighbour. It was contaminated with hair! It put me off so much that I cannot face them, even now after many years.

Ewwwww

My daughter is like that about rice pudding and I cant eat soft ice cream ( the type you get from vans) due to nasty associations..

I love pancakes. I love rice pudding and I love soft ice cream. I have a really sweet tooth! I could eat dessert forever. I also love cheesecake, any cake baked, creme caramel, apple pie, tart… you name it: I love it. Custard is also the business.

I am now craving a slice of black forest gateaux!

I bought myself a mini pot of custard today: I shall enjoy!

I get my sweet tooth from my dad. 😉 I just try not to indulge it as much as he does…

I already have enough sweet things at home, but I picked a dessert when I created a pizza order this afternoon.

I consumed a lovely mini blackcurrant dessert today. It was particularly delicious. I am also looking forward to Pancake Day: I cannot get enough of pancakes at this time of year.

Anyhow, it turned out I’d picked a banana custard from the supermarket: oops. It silll tasted nice but it was a blunder. I shall take more care when choosing my custard in future!

Do YOU like custard?*

*Just a fun question! LOL.

Mmm, custard! 😀

I could use a bowl of salted caramel ice cream.

I’ve always liked pancakes and American (not Belgian) waffles.  In case you didn’t know the difference, American waffles have smaller and shallower pockets than Belgian waffles.  Pure maple syrup (not pancake syrup) and butter are a must on plain pancakes and waffles!  Of course, I welcome whipped cream and fruit on a nice summer day.  Several of the local restaurants make interesting pancake and topping flavor combinations.

• This reply was modified 1 month, 1 week ago by  TestDummyCO.

I’d happily eat waffles right now*: regardless of whether they are American or Belgian.

*These food posts always make me feel hungry!

My vote goes with any waffles, but I do prefer the deeper pockets of Belgian waffles. I think this is the waffle-maker my sister got for Christmas: Hamilton Beach 26030C Belgian Style Flip Waffle Maker Looks excellent! Mine doesn’t flip, alas, and is probably about half as expensive…

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!