Home » Topics » Category Related Discussion » Love & Relationships » Why are commercials showing mixed race couples?

Why are commercials showing mixed race couples?

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

blaming only black people for murder is surely a blatant racist and discriminatory view

Wow you are so ignorant and so full of hate. I feel so sorry for you and your small mind and soul. Please do yourself a favor and travel, read, talk to people and live outside of your fragile bubble. Your comments represent everything that is wrong in this world. You seem like a very shortsighted person. I mean you reaaaallyyyy have not seen mixed race couples in real life? You never went to college? never had a job? travel outside the country? Lady I have news for you we are in the 21st century and those prejudices are not valid anymore (they never were). You have absolutely no business in other people’s love affairs. Your comment and use of racist words are absolutely out of place in this type of forum.

[quote quote=202582]Wow you are so ignorant and so full of hate. I feel so sorry for you and your small mind and soul. Please do yourself a favor and travel, read, talk to people and live outside of your fragile bubble. Your comments represent everything that is wrong in this world. You seem like a very shortsighted person. I mean you reaaaallyyyy have not seen mixed race couples in real life? You never went to college? never had a job? travel outside the country? Lady I have news for you we are in the 21st century and those prejudices are not valid anymore (they never were). You have absolutely no business in other people’s love affairs. Your comment and use of racist words are absolutely out of place in this type of forum.

[/quote]
    Right? How has she not gotten banned yet? There obviously must be women in interracial relationships on this forum, racism so blunt must not be tolerated. I can only dream OP is joking.

Hi,

Yes was last answered in March 2019.

Wow. and not impressed ,

i have Maori friends and over the years some from our Island.s    allso had  a girl friend   African /Negro  and english,   one who is a mix of Indian Irish and other, and other,s who are different , they all are …MY…friends, and my background is  Prussian = German /Scottisch / english ,

So some of my friends are of colour yet we have the same blood same bones and pretty much are the same in many way,s , why is the difference of our colour got to do with any thing .

I look at the person , well i look inside of them their personality how they are around other,s do they make friends easy how they get along with other,s and how would they respond to me would they reject me because i,m different and born with abnormalitys, i,m classed as a white  Pakeha Woman = a Kiwi,

And we are all different in our own way,s  so would i go out with some one of colour  or only some one who is white well i have never been asked out by any males  no one  maybe a bit late now i quess as i,m 73,.

So this colour of some one really is not an issue,, and yes i have studied history of what went on here in NZ 150 years ago, and how the englisch treated our people  same else where, and for no reason ,  true history is very different from the bullshit lie,s we were fed at school , and my Mom was part of a Maori Village  years ago  in the North island , so maybe we have a different outlook on people and see beyound what we look like .

And for myself to go out or spend time with some one  would i , i would need to know him be able to trust and be sure of him know he,s telling me the truth and as a back up i would be finding out about him from my contact,s long before i would go out with him , so you see its about who he is and what he,s like  those are what i look at , any way,

…noeleena…

All people of the world – white/black/beige/purple with pink spots/and even orange [80’s fake tan alert!]- are beautiful and valuable. There is nothing wrong with having colour: colourful people are perfect just the way they are. We are all people: whether white, black or beige.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!