Why are commercials showing mixed race couples?

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Love & Relationships Why are commercials showing mixed race couples?

This topic contains 17 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  ruhaniyat 8 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Author

blaming only black people for murder is surely a blatant racist and discriminatory view

1 member liked this post:

Wow you are so ignorant and so full of hate. I feel so sorry for you and your small mind and soul. Please do yourself a favor and travel, read, talk to people and live outside of your fragile bubble. Your comments represent everything that is wrong in this world. You seem like a very shortsighted person. I mean you reaaaallyyyy have not seen mixed race couples in real life? You never went to college? never had a job? travel outside the country? Lady I have news for you we are in the 21st century and those prejudices are not valid anymore (they never were). You have absolutely no business in other people’s love affairs. Your comment and use of racist words are absolutely out of place in this type of forum.

2 users liked this post:

Wow you are so ignorant and so full of hate. I feel so sorry for you and your small mind and soul. Please do yourself a favor and travel, read, talk to people and live outside of your fragile bubble. Your comments represent everything that is wrong in this world. You seem like a very shortsighted person. I mean you reaaaallyyyy have not seen mixed race couples in real life? You never went to college? never had a job? travel outside the country? Lady I have news for you we are in the 21st century and those prejudices are not valid anymore (they never were). You have absolutely no business in other people’s love affairs. Your comment and use of racist words are absolutely out of place in this type of forum.

Right? How has she not gotten banned yet? There obviously must be women in interracial relationships on this forum, racism so blunt must not be tolerated. I can only dream OP is joking.

Viewing 3 posts - 16 through 18 (of 18 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!