why i luv be girl

This topic contains 35 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  Rhonda333 2 months, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author

I love how I am able to be so cute and feminine in such a sweet way.
    I have one of the types of looks that a lot of guys seem to appreciate a lot – 5’1 tall, long blonde hair, youthful face, large eyes, small shoulders, slender and hourglass figure – and it’s really fun to make myself look as adorable as possible and watch them swoon when I talk to them.
    I like wearing pink dresses with frills combined with pink high heels whenever I have an excuse to do that, then if I start talking to some of them I will flirt a little bit, tilt my head cutely and play with my hair for them.

• This reply was modified 3 months ago by  Natalie2001.
    2 users liked this post:

Because I get to wear beautiful shoes and beautiful earrings.

Because I can just drop a summer dress over my head and be dressed in a jiffy.

I can wear these!!

Attachments:
    1 member liked this post:

I would love to wear heels like yourself, Rhonda333. I often feel envy when I see other women in their high heels. Heels are gorgeous and women do get to wear beautiful shoes and clothes.

Enjoy your shoes!

1 member liked this post:

well Kat, have you ever tried to build your heel height up- starting at 1 inch or so- and a wide heel? Then after you get used to that, go to 1 1/2 inch and a slimmer heel. By such a process you should be able to build yourself up to 3 or 4 inches And think of all the nice shoes you will acquire in the process.

Attachments:
Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!