Why is it

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Souxi 11 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

That as soon as you get into a nice bubbly bath the phone rings?
    Or that takeaway pizza always tastes better than the one you bought at Tescos?
    Or that on a weekday you can never get out of bed on time, but at the weekends your up at the crack of dawn?

Life eh? 🙄

Or that on a weekday you can never get out of bed on time, but at the weekends your up at the crack of dawn?

This one always seems to happen to me and drives me mad!

but at the weekends your up at the crack of dawn?

And you can leave my crack out of it if you please madam!!!! ;-P

Why is it that other peoples chips always taste nicer than yours?
    Or that whenever you get an itch, it,s always between your shoulder blades so you can,t reach it? Then you end up having to almost discolate your shoulder trying to reach it! >:(

Why is it that as soon as you pull out to go past a parked car, the door opens and someone gets out? I mean can,t they look in their mirror first?? >:(

bab

Why is it that you know you are running out of loo roll but always forget to pick some up until it is desperately needed?!?

Why is it that you know you are running out of loo roll but always forget to pick some up until it is desperately needed?!?

Haha yes I can relate to that one lol.
    Why is it that when I,m in tescos, and I get to a counter I want to look at, such as the meat counter, as soon as I arrive, I,m surrounded by either old people trying to barge me out of the way, or mums with pushairs. Don,t I have any right too browse??!! >:(

Why is it that when you put a pair of socks in the washing machine, only one comes out?
    Or, when you put down a pen, turn round to get something and turn back again, the pen has vanished? It later turns up somewher stupid like the bathroom. This frequently happens to me and I reckon I,ve got poltergeists. 😉

Why is it that every single Argos I try in my area, hasn,t got ONE Nintendo DS in stock???? Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr. >:(

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!