Why Should Women Join Female Forum?

Female Forum Forums The Bulletin Board The Lab Why Should Women Join Female Forum?

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  waybeyondfedup 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

Hi everyone

I want to hear your answers to this question:

‘Why join Female Forum?’

Let’s say you are trying to encourage women to join our community. What reasons would you give to encourage them to join? What makes our community relevant to you? What do we do well? What makes our members great?

I want to hear all your ideas and hope to read a lot of answers over the coming days.

Please do contribute!

I have been a member of female forum since October but it feels like far longer, at the time female forum was just 1 month old but even so I have never found a place on the net quite so welcoming or quite so friendly.

It’s us girls that really make this community quite so buzzing, whats really great is that every member is welcome even the guys have a place here too. All opinions are accepted here and no one in my knowledge has ever been berated for expressing their point of view, sure we have our disagreements but what sets us apart is the ability to accept that we all come from such a diverse range of backgrounds that we are bound to have different point of view. In fact that is encouraged.

There are so many different personalities here we have some real sense of character, we have souxi a real crusader to the wrongs of this world, cat really knows how to start an interesting discussion flutterby too, jo is feisty and opinionated and loves a great debate I could just go on….

I may have said earlier thats its us girls that make this community but thats certainly not to take away the credit from Martin our community manager who has stuck with us through thick and thin put up with our blush worthy posts and answered our questions helping us along with using the forum.

There is real encouragement to get involved here and a real sense achievement as ideas are actually listed too and acted upon, So go on sign up and get stuck in, I promise you won’t regret it!

See you in the welcome thread 😆

I think women should join Female Forum because there is such a good network of people here that are willing to give advice and help. That is one of the main things that appealed me to this forum. Over the past three years I have been unfortunate and had a bunch of people in my university course that weren’t very nice. Eventually it made me feel that I don’t have any communication skills, or I can’t make friends. Since I’ve joined the forum, I feel that my voice has a say in some things, that some people actually listen to what I say. Its not just brushed to the side.

So I think that Female Forum gives people that support network. It has definitely given me more courage and I feel more confident when I speak in front of people.

It is also nice to have people to talk to about any problems that you have – and anything is accepted here. We will try and help as much as we can. 🙂

The most important thing is that Female Forum is a real community that welcomes everyone and respects everyones oppinion. We try to make everyone feel as welcome as possible :).

cat

FF seems to be more welcoming than any other forum, you seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality, else where your just another name!. Theres no nastyness on here, no bitching, just a nice place to come for a chat really!

FF seems to be more welcoming than any other forum, you seem to be respected more on here and people get to know your personality, else where your just another name!. Theres no nastyness on here, no bitching, just a nice place to come for a chat really!

Very very true :D.

For me its the feeling of family. So many different personalities but each is accepted for who they are and treated equally. Its knowing you can be completely honest about issues and what your feeling and know you won’t be judged. Everyone has an equal opportunity to speak and be heard, whether it be a lighthearted post or a real health issue, or just concerns about life in general. There’s always someone here to listen to you and give support when you need it. You get an honest and ‘across the board’ opinion that helps to evaluate those issues properly.

Female Forum is a friendship based, loving place to be. I’ve never come across anywhere quite so unique in that no one need feel they are not accepted.

Female Forum is a friendship based, loving place to be. I’ve never come across anywhere quite so unique in that no one need feel they are not accepted.

Makes me happy to be a member 🙂

Makes me happy to be a member 🙂

Me too Kez… all of you bring me immense joy.

I agree with everything everyone has said so far. What makes Female unique is that ALL women are made welcome here. It doesn’t matter to us what colour your skin is, what your sexuality is, whether your tall or short or where you come from.

Everyone’s opinion matters, and ALL members are important to us. As Kez said, poor Martin has had to sit and read through some of our blush worthy posts about womens “intimate” matters without batting an eyelid. (bet he didn’t read the one on childbirth though) 😆

It’s great to have a community where we can all give our opinions without the discussion ending up in a blazing great row. No one is berated for having a different opinion to someone else.

Female is just like one big happy family that I’m proud to be a part of. I look forward to my daily chat/gossip on here. (did I just admit I gossip?) 😉 Must have been a typo. 😆 How could anyone NOT want to join Female?

You are all a wonderful friendly bunch of ladies, and even though we have never actually met, I consider you all my friends. It really is a pleasure to know you all. 🙂

You are all a wonderful friendly bunch of ladies, and even though we have never actually met, I consider you all my friends. It really is a pleasure to know you all. 🙂

I feel the same Souxi. It feels like we all meet up regularly and have our daily tea’s/coffee’s 😆 .

I think thats my favourite thing – knowing that you have the support of everyone here on the forum 🙂 – no matter what the subject :).

i agree. And the great thing is with those blush worthy posts, nobody is made to feel they need blush. Intimacy and the exchange of knowledge, personal stories, ideas, opinions, fun and friendship is encouraged.

Acceptance is a wonderful thing. It leads to us being enabled to accept ourselves, as we all are, for who we all are. Its wonderful. Promoting nurturing of ourselves and each other. 🙂 Feels like a much better world @FemaleForum hehe.

3/25/17

Dear Martin, and/or whomever this may concerns,

Thank you, again, in advance for FF (Female Forum). Especially, this type of thread.

In which I’m in totally agreement with what everyone said before me and probably after me as well.

Now, just wish other owner/s, admin/s, mod/s from everywhere else would do this for their own. Because I found this just be refreshing.

Think thats it for now.

Yours truly,

Jessica A Bruno (waybeyondfedup)

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!