Woman’s health …. bartholin cysts anybody???

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Woman’s health …. bartholin cysts anybody???

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TestDummyCO 15 hours, 2 minutes ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Hi guys,

im new here and I’m looking to reach out to anybody who has suffered from or still suffers from Bartholin Cysts. I have been suffering from them for 2 years and I’m 34. Prior to this I had never heard of it.

Its just a constant pain in the arse or I should say vagina lol. I can’t seem to have a good run of having no problems down there. I’ve already had it drained 3 times this year and it’s great after it’s been drained but then flairs up again.

It just pisses me off. I use to get really down about it as it stops me having sex with my man, I end up being off work and I don’t want that I just want a fekin normal vagina!!!!!!

the gynie doctor says they have no idea why some woman suffer from it and others don’t I’ve also been told there is no cure!!

Anybody else out out there who has experienced this I would love to hear your story. Thanks

I had to Google it, kelsbells.  I think I might have had one years ago.  I just didn’t know what it was called until now.  Fortunately, mine didn’t interfere with intercourse and went away on its own.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!