Women into ballbusting

Female Forum Forums General Discussion A Woman’s View Women into ballbusting

This topic contains 9 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  rabbithabit 1 week, 3 days ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

How many women out there are into or would consider ballbusting? I’ve been into ballbusting since 2010. How would you react if your boyfriend told you he was into ballbusting and wanted to dobit with you?

Oh dear, I’m so sorry, I have absolutely no idea what you’re talking about.  I’ve tried googling “ballbusting”, but all I get are horrible things about torture.

Basically I enjoy it when a woman repeatedly grabs and squeezes my balls hard and repeatedly punches, knees and kicks me in the balls

1 member liked this post:

I can’t imagine, ballbustee!  I could never do that to someone who doesn’t present themselves as a physical danger.  To each his or her own, I guess.

2 users liked this post:

I feel like TestDummyCO, I’d have a really difficult time … I’d be too worried about really hurting you or causing you permanent damage.

A lot of women who try this find it surprisingly fun and a good way to vent their anger and frustration, lols

There are some men out there I wish I could ballbust!

kitkatkitty if you ever want to take your anger and frustration out on someone’s balls, then I volunteer!

After watching the Poirot ABC Murders on TV over Christmas in which a woman walked on a man’s back in high heels making bleeding wounds I wonder if it would be the easier option? In his case it seemed to be crude acupuncture though, for his headaches.

this is a psychological bsdm sickness i would not participate in

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!