Working out to gain a great summer body

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Health & Diet Working out to gain a great summer body

This topic contains 10 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  juliaschaefer 3 months, 1 week ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

<span style=”font-weight: 400;”>It’s summer and I’m seeing a lot of instagram pictures about going to the beach and travelling to top destinations. Also, a month from now, my friends and I are going to Palawan for our summer vacation. I guess it’s time to workout to gain that great summer body! I saw an ad about this social dating tours suggesting about ways to gain a sexy body. But it will take me two months to do it. I want an instant approach for it. Can you guys give me one? Your responses are very much appreciated! </span>

Good luck with your summer body! And I’m sure you’ll love Palawan. I’ve never been there myself, but I have no doubts you’ll enjoy yourself!

there is no instant way to get a sexy body. it is a lifestyle of good diet and daily exercise. i am a vegetarian and work out everyday for two hours to maintain my weight and curvy shape. the better your diet and longer your exercise routine the shorter the time to a sexy body.

1 member liked this post:

I too am a veggie and exercise a lot too, but you can lose weight quickly if you halve what you eat but always hard to resist food when you are hungry.

Eating sensible and healthy is the way to go. A huge diet where you drastically change your normal eating habits to something totally different is not good at all. Doing an exercise program also in moderation for about 20-30 minutes per day of cardio will also be helpful. If you jump into it too fast all you are risking is chance of getting hurt.

I agree with that. I love dancing, but have to be very careful as I have fairly weak ankles. On occasion I have pushed things too hard for too long a period and ended up limping for days. On my bike I can and do push things hard without problem, but oftens forget that my body is a combination of variables. Ideally a fitness coach would be good, I suspect, although I have never had one.

Every time my knee plays up after a long walk I start taking glucosamine fore while and that DOES work.

Glucosamine is a good thing for knee and joint pain. I am only 19 years old and a lot of times I forget that your body can only take so much even at my age. So finding a good workout limit that works for you each day whether it consists of Yoga, Biking, Running, Swimming, or whatever make it work for you. The same goes for a diet. Many diets or eating a certain way works great for one person, but is horrible for the next.

There is really no magic to make i happen in a month, I guess it depends on your starting position – how much you need to do.

I would suggest you to hit the gym a bit harder than you normaly would and drink more water 😀

This is certainly the time of the year where many want to shed the excess winter weight off. The best way to do this is to stay away from snacking late night and eat well proportioned meals throughout the day. Cardio exercise at least 20-30 each day is a very good start to burn those calories and it is simple as a brisk walk everyday or swimming. Toning your body with very light weights such as 3-4 pound weights and doing abdominal work and glut work will help firm those areas.

I also neglected doing sports for a long time and now I really want to start again next week. From tomorrow i will be on vacation and can focus a bit more on sports. My boyfriend and I will spend our vacation in one of the luxury hotels dolomites. I have heard that the hotel has a great fitness center 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!