WTF is WRONG with people???!!!

Female Forum Forums General Discussion In the News WTF is WRONG with people???!!!

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 1 month, 2 weeks ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I have no words…

A New York student was fatally stabbed while onlookers took a video of his suffering

There are too many stories going around about people taking videos of crimes and posting them online as well.  GRRRRR!

Anything for a like on FB anything for a rating on youtube.?

When it comes to crime our police have advised that instead of being a have a go hero especially if there is no personal violence involved they would prefer people to photograph or video crime including number plates and face photos because that will help them get convictions.

Police here discourage people from posting things online though, stating that it may obstruct them getting convictions. Just send the images to them.

1 member liked this post:

Police here discourage people from posting things online though, stating that it may obstruct them getting convictions. Just send the images to them.

Hi,  I forgot to say our police have also asked that images be sent to them. However in cases of petty crime when the police are not very interested lots of people use FB and get results.

I find nothing enjoyable or fun or interesting about watching someone suffer like that. I just don’t enjoy others pain. I suppose because I have been on the receiving end. Seeing someone bleed and be cut like that is pure evil. I would be helping: not filming it for YouTube. To me, I’d feel evil for even watching a YouTube video with that activity on it. But there are some sick people in the world who get off on others pain. It is wrong and it is evil. I know pain myself and would NEVER watch someone being stabbed or other crime.

I hope these people learn their lesson one-day.

I totally agree with you, KitKat.  However, I can’t help but wonder if the (apparently) numerous “witnesses” could have overtaken the one guy with a knife and prevented this death.  Surely, only one person recording this crime would suffice?

I just don’t understand this culture of social media and “likes.”  It’s all fake…like “friends” on FaceBook.

I need to clarify my previous comment about videos posted online…

I meant that there are those who intentionally take video of their own crimes and post them online…like they’re proud of what they did?!  It seems idiotic to me.

There are losts of people, mainly young, who are maybe a bit insecure. They feel they have to prove themselves. It is mainly a male thing but an insignificant number of women are like this too. It is really a trap they set upon themselves but the innocent suffer.

I did take a photo this morning… A woman pulled up to traffic lights turned on her alarm/hazzard lights at the traffic light on a main junction spent a few minutes playing with her phone while people had to manouver round her then put her phone down and drove off..

Ive forwarded the photo to the local cops in the hopes that they might phone her but Ive also added it to social media ..Stupid woman.

I have come across the same Cassandra. It is my belief that cars should be provided with a phone immobiliser which disables the phone if the ignition is on or an accident detector has detected the car has been involved in an accident (to guard against preventing a trapped driver calling for help).

2 users liked this post:

I have come across the same Cassandra. It is my belief that cars should be provided with a phone immobiliser which disables the phone if the ignition is on or an accident detector has detected the car has been involved in an accident (to guard against preventing a trapped driver calling for help).

Oh you echo my thoughts exactly… with all the techonolgy around it would be so easy to install phone blokkers.

I agree, SpinningJen.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!