Your favorite dessert

Female Forum Forums Category Related Discussion Health & Diet Your favorite dessert

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  mookie 11 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author

Do you like dessert? I can’t imagine my dinner without sweet or chocolate. I’m eating a chocolate or piece of cake every day. If I have no opportunity to eat some dessert, I’ll become angry and fretful. How is important dessert for you? What is your favorite dessert?

When I have desert it tends to be fruit. I eat loads of the stuff every day.

Sounds to me like you have a sweet tooth Sova if you get grumpy without desert. Mind you, chocolate is delicious so I can,t say I blame you really lol.

I don,t have a particularly sweet tooth, but if I wanted to treat myself I,d have to say blackcurrant cheesecake without a doubt. I LOVE that stuff. yum yum. 🙂

We dont eat dessert much, we very good like that!
    I do like Sticky Toffee pudding with Custard yummmmy
    But its a once in a blue moon thing though

I don’t have dessert often, usually if we are out for a meal I will treat myself and have chocolate cake with cream or profiteroles – yum.:)

If we do have it it is usually fruit, this week it has been mangoes, watermelon, rockmelon, grapes, strawberries and cherries.

Chocolate dipped strawberries…mmm yum!

Wish I could have an attitude to dessert like that Dawny unfortunately for me like chocolate fudge cake and could and would eat it every night of the week given half a chance.

I’m not that fussed about desserts. I’m looking forward to the Christmas pud though!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!