Your Morning Routine 2020

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat Your Morning Routine 2020

This topic contains 10 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  KitKatKitty 2 days, 12 hours ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Author

I know I started a thread of this same title a long while ago, but I thought I would re-bump it up, so to speak.

Every morning:

1. I brush my teeth
    2. I shower
    3. I drink my cup of coffee
    4. I put on a load of laundry
    5. I air out my flat
    6. I wash up
    7. I put on the computer

Over to you!

I definitely like structure and routine. Time management is also important.

My morning routine is a bit different to your but timed to perfection. I get up and wash, get dressed in my dog walking clothes go downstairs have a cup of tea and then its off for a 5-10km walk with the dogs..

When we get back I have breakfast then get properly washed and dressed for the day. Then we do whatever tasks we have for the day and I upload my photos and manage my dogs FB page (their fans wait for their daily adventures) ..

My morning varies a little but usually starts with me getting up, putting something more practical on then making my breakfast. While the milk soaks into my cereal and the coffee cools I turn on the computer and check here.

After breakfast I wash and dress then begin what is planned for the day; which varies.

1 member liked this post:

As you can tell SpinningJen, I check here every day myself! Female Forum is a wonderful website. I do know I’ve posted a lot, but I love it here.

It is great to be part of a community.

I wake up before dawn, drink 2 cups of really black coffee and read the NY Times. After 2 cups I get into my running togs like a monk garbing for an early mass. Then as the sun is coming up I slip out the door and run 3 or 4 miles. After that, I can enjoy the endocabinoids generated by my run and more coffee. So satisfying

Usually a long walk with me, but after coffee and breakfast. My walk works up the appetite for lunch.

Usually a long walk with me, but after coffee and breakfast. My walk works up the appetite for lunch.

Strangly I can walk for hours on an empty stomach but if I eat first I get into trouble as my blood sugar drops and I end up with a hypo.

It happened on Monday and left me wrecked for the rest of the day.

This morning I got up drank one cup of tea walked about 6km with the dogs came home showered and dressed then did the shopping for the old people, it was only after I finished and came home that I ate anything. But I felt absolutly fine..

Doctor says Im just weird !

Being a Sunday I woke up, brushed my teeth and put on a load of laundry. I had my breakfast, too. I shall shower later this morning. I also have the computer on, as I do daily. I definitely keep my morning routine: it helps keep me in control. This is because time management is very important to me. I also am physically organized: in terms of ornaments and shelves and paperwork and digital files on my computer. That type of thing.

I don’t know where I got those traits from but I love being this way. I am super organized.

Strangly I can walk for hours on an empty stomach but if I eat first I get into trouble as my blood sugar drops and I end up with a hypo.

It happened on Monday and left me wrecked for the rest of the day.

This morning I got up drank one cup of tea walked about 6km with the dogs came home showered and dressed then did the shopping for the old people, it was only after I finished and came home that I ate anything. But I felt absolutly fine..

Doctor says Im just weird !

I don’t have a very big breakfast. I would maybe have similar problems if I did. Lot’s of exercise on a full stomach is uncomfortable to say the least.

I don’t know where I got those traits from but I love being this way. I am super organized.

One reason I am less pushed nowadays is maybe years of being well organised and seemingly having to fight all the way at work and home with people who are less so. There are many people who are far less organised and it is difficult finding a happy medium at times.

I’m the kind of person who fixes things: makes them right. I love being organized and having a system in my life. I still – sometimes – struggle with time management. BUT I am beginning to be more organized with my time these days. I like structure, order and routine. I am very strict with myself. I don’t like to be lazy or waste time. If it is going to be done, I do it now. I don’t like procrastinating. However, I can procrastinate, though. I don’t like doing so, however. I am also very forward and assertive. However, I am also tactful and emotive. I am quiet rather than loud but still say what I think: within reason. I don’t like putting my foot in my mouth. I am a mixture of all things.

Over to you!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!