YouTube: Are You Addicted?

Female Forum Forums General Discussion General Chat YouTube: Are You Addicted?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  lisaann1213 2 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

I have a confession to make: I am addicted to YouTube. I go on the site everyday. I just can’t help myself. Over to you! LOL.

I love youtube – mostly cat videos and bsl song videos!

I use it for looking at music, or posting it for friends.

I also use it for stuff I need to learn to do.

I use it too,mainly for vids of my fav bands and also for GTA 5 vids and new DLC modes

I don’t think I use youtube enough! I love cat videos 😉
    I would love to use it for finding new music too.

I have a confession to make: I am addicted to YouTube. I go on the site everyday. I just can’t help myself. Over to you! LOL.

KitKatKitty what do you use youtube for?

Ho Hey (The Lumineers)

I watch and share alot of videos and quirky stuff like old game shows, television programs, cartoons from my chilkdhood, and old, old commercials. It’s fun, but not a daily habit. I have a Blu Ray player connected to wireless that allows me to watch my playlists and search remotely, which is a godsend because my televison is satellite based and we’re at the time of year where, unfortunately, in the Midwestern US, we get alot of weather related outages. If I’m lucky, my service is out for 30-45 minutes but sometimes it can be down all night. And on weekends, when everyone is out and about DATING or whatever, I’m at home and there’s nothing interesting on, so I might log on and look for an old silent movie.

I like the Lumineers. Lately I’ve been listening to my friends band who are on tour now, Blind Pilot.

This is an older Music Video but I still love it and it takes place in Oregon 🙂 where he grew up. Not far from where I used to live.

Blind Pilot – Go On Say It

I like the Lumineers. Lately I’ve been listening to my friends band who are on tour now, Blind Pilot.

This is an older Music Video but I still love it and it takes place in Oregon 🙂 where he grew up. Not far from where I used to live.

Blind Pilot – Go On Say It

Wow Kiwi, I’m glad to know we have something in common!!!!!! I love the song. I just saw The Lumineers preform on television recently and they seem like such unaffected people. I don’t take to much new music, but a few bands strike a chord with me.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Get involved in this discussion! Log in or register now to have your say!